суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

boone county missouri jail




I saw Burn After Reading and it was so funny =O Hahahaahhaha BRAD�PITT�WAS�SO�FUNNY�IN�IT, I personally donapos;t really like Brad Pittapos;s roles... But this movie has changed that. Itapos;s awesome.�Brad Pitt was a gay guy who wasnapos;t gay, in other words he seemed gay but he wasnapos;t gay? I donapos;t know but he was hilarious.

"I�have the security of your shit"

"What?"

"I have your shit"

Hahahahahaha. The movie was really good though, I loved the plot (even though the beginning was so confusing)�and the moral of the story. It showed the epitome of disaster caused by greed and lust. Really cool =P.

Anyway about my day...didnapos;t do anything really =/. I was spose to have tutor at night but my tutorapos;s car got stolen =S so yeah...a free night I�decided to go Macquarie afterwards and "study" pffffft =/ no that didnapos;t happen all I�did was talk to D and Momin. Apparently I�was really loud... I�have no idea I�was definite I was whispering. This mean lady turned around and told me to be quiet >_>.� She looked like she was about to cry as well and�looked super pissed off�=S it must be the stress... Anyway I noticed when i talked, all these people just looked up. Wow =O thats how powerful my aura is >=) ... Naw I�was probably just being too loud =/. Anyway after the library closed we went to Macquarie decided to watch Burn After Reading... Well actually I decided, Momin wanted to watch some stupid movie called Max Payne and D wanted to watch Babylon A.D. At 9:10. Anyway we walked around cause we had 2 hours to burn before the movie and went into Dick Smith. I walked up to a laptop there and drew Jerm Rocks on paint and then set it as the wall paper =P, then on the next laptop I wrote D Sucks and set that as the wallpaper. Shit...Iapos;m awesome�Hahahahhaha xD.

After that we went to eat. I decided ugh.....I donapos;t want to be sick again so I�just got a chocolate sundae and easy way. I�ended up feeling so full == I think it was because of the easy way =S. Well.. The sundae was actually pretty filling, itapos;s kinda embarrassing that I canapos;t eat alot cause I end up feeling sick if I�eat too much and get a bulge in my stomach =/ which is why I�sometimes donapos;t�finish food which is a big waste and sucks ==.

Anyway super tired, woke up at 5 am == so yeah...

j-bear OUT

cloze reading exercises, boone county missouri jail, boone county missouri government, boone county missouri genealogy, boone county missouri courts.



Комментариев нет: