воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khans photo wedding




Results are disappointing. But I guess I really have to start studying for Os from now (somewhere from now).
Iapos;m afraid Iapos;m not incredibly intelligent and the results show only when I put in my 100
The teachers have already had the meeting on who is going to advance to Sec 4 and I hope with all my heart they made the right decisions (not that I go up). I read something a few days ago. "The Bible reminds us that today is all we need to tackle. We donapos;t need to worry about tomorrowapos;s tasks. Every hill in life is too high if we think we must climb it all at once. But no hill is insurmountable if we take it one step forward at a time"
So that really spoke to me because it tells me everything really is in His hands.

Drill is tiring all of us but I really think weapos;d be able to pull through.

Hm.

I donapos;t think I can love you anymore, even if I want to. So very much.



de la terre a la lune, aamir khans photo wedding, aamir khans pic wedding, aamir khans picture, aamir khans picture wedding.



Комментариев нет: